Pack Health is a digital health coaching platform for chronic disease management. We partner members with their own personal Health Advisor, who provides weekly coaching sessions and personalized follow-up online and over the phone, according to the member's communication preferences. In addition to being a virtual partner in problem-solving, coaches share videos, activities, and resources to support the member's specific health needs. We are a fast-paced work environment, with ample opportunities for growth. We work hard, have fun, and love what we do. We value employees who want to make work a great place for great people, thrive in working as a part of a team, continually deliver an exceptional experience, and have a drive to improve the wellbeing of others.
Pack Health is seeking a Creative Intern to work closely with the content team to create and edit content (articles, videos, and printable materials) for Pack Health members.
The Creative Intern role is a paid (hourly), part time, position.
Please add @app.bamboohr.com as a contact in your email to ensure no communication from Pack Health is missed.
• Proficient in writing and storytelling
• Experience in video production AND/OR graphic design a plus
• Experience in Adobe Creative Suite a plus!
• Strong organization and self-management skills
• Some knowledge of health and healthcare
• Healthcare experience preferred, but not required
• Experience with Adobe suite of products
• Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities
• Detail-oriented and efficient
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Ownership mentality
• Graphic Design experience preferred
• Immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided
At Pack Health we offer all of the benefits and perks you would expect from a digital health coaching company. We provide competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package. Pack Health’s culture has been described by its employees as collaborative, exciting, relaxed and creative”.
At Pack Health we strive to build upon that culture by providing employees with outstanding perks such as free snacks, monthly company events and professional development opportunities. Pack health has a “Comfortable work environment where people can be themselves and work in a life-changing industry. We help people change their lives, and we have fun doing it.” - Current Pack Health Employee
Your application was submitted successfully.